Sunday, August 24, 2008



I was walking the other day to get the mail and I came across this leaf. I was so excited! Even if this was the only leaf that was colored red and that it's only August and in Florida that means I have until the end of October or early November to actually get Florida's version of Autumn, it was so refreshing to see a colored leaf. It honestly made my day.
And I will get deep for a minute. It was almost like a sign that times are really changing. There are so many changes that are happening and are going to continue happening in Kyle's and my life. I might not know what they all are or what will happen, but I am so happy to know that God is in full control and He is going to guide and direct us. And quite honestly, that is all that need to know. That is saying alot! Since I am such a big planner and like to be organized. God is taking me out of that comfort zone and showing me what it really means to trust in Him. He has never let me down. Nor will He ever.

No comments: