Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Updates

It's about time I update here! Sorry, I have been gone for so long. Things have been so busy here that I don't even know what day it is sometimes. So here are a few updates:
- I still have no job yet BUT I am now selling Mary Kay! I am an official Mary Kay consultant and I have to say that I am very excited! I made my first order yesterday and I sold over $200 worth of stuff just from two people! And already I have a handful of people who said that they will host a party. It's all been lots of fun so far and I know that if I continue to work hard and keep this up and will continue to be fun and I could just work part time or better yet, only do this! And just so you know, just because we might not live near each other, I can still be your consultant. I will very soon have my own website and I will make sure to post it here. But you can just go to marykay.com and click the find a consultant and on the right side there will be a spot where you can type the consultant's name and you just type "sarah hock" and I will pop up with my contact info! OR you can email me at sarah-hock@marykay.com. :)
- Two weeks ago we were on a cruise! And let me tell you, that was SO much fun!! We went with a group and there was 8 of us all together and we were "the crowd". Seriously, when we all went somewhere that is what people called us. Kyle can already be the life of the party but you add four other guys like him and you have a loud crowd. But everyone loved it. It was a 5 day cruise and we went to Cozumel, Mexico and Florida Key West. We were suppose to go to Bahamas but it didn't work out...hurricanes! I will post pictures and tell more stories about that later.
- Kyle got an email from one of the positions he applyed for at Cox Cable here in town and they asked him to fill out another form and so he did and sent it off. So we at least heard something. :) We are trying to be optimistic with it all and hope and pray that he will get a job there!
- I had to take Precious to the vet because her skin has been so bad and it looked like she was losing hair! Well they ran some tests and it turns out that she is alergic to fleas!! Crazy! And the bad part is that we have yet to find good flea medicine for her. I talked with the vet and they gave me all sorts of meds for her and certain shampoos and recomended some other flea meds and sprays. I feel like she is already an old dog with all of these pills and all she has to take! But hopefully it will clear her skin.

Well, that is all for now. Again, sorry I haven't posted in so long and I will post pictures and stories about our cruise here soon!
~Sarah

No comments: