Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Job Interview

I have a praise report!
While I was working at the title company, a friend of mine was working at an insurance company and they were seeking a receptionist. So, she would call me and ask if I wanted to work there. I would say no because I had that job and I just didn't want to leave and have "job jumping" on my work history. Well, this week I have been stressing about a job and worrying that I wouldn't find one on time. I have been looking on the paper and there really is nothing! Then yesterday I remembered about my friend's job seeking a receptionist. So, I emailed her and I didn't hear anything until this morning. She said that they were hiring and told me she would talk to her boss and call me later. Well, I just got her call. She said that they weren't hiring until this week! And she told her boss about me and he wants to interview me tomorrow!! Praise the Lord!
I know, you are thinking, "Um Sarah, it's not like you have the job". I know that but I just have that much faith that everything will work out. :)
I was really struggling and I was starting to have my doubt and my stress level was really starting to rise. But I keep praying that God continue to reveal to me and place in my heart true faith. He tells us that He never leaves nor forsakes. And I know that He is the one who is in charge. He knew that I was going to be laid off my job and He knows where I am going to next. It's not always easy to have this knowing or faith but praise Jesus, He has always revealed himself real to me and has always provided for me.
For those who have been praying for Kyle and I with the job searches, I want to tell you Thank you!!! I am a total believer in the power in prayer and I can't express enough my appreciation for your prayers. I want to say thank you to Emily who was praying and posting on her own blog my prayer requests. I am so happy to have been able to talk with you. :)
And for those who are dealing with worry because of the economy or just life in general, I want you to know that Jesus hears your crys and He is always there. I encourage you to read Matthew chapter 10. He talks all about how He does and will forever prepare for us as His children.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Praise the Lord! I hope your interview goes (went) well! Let me know what happens! You have had tremendous faith throughout both your and Kyle's job searches. I have faith God will reward you both soon!