Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Times...they are a changen'

Things have been quite busy here. I have attempted a few times to post but I either didn't have time or I just didn't feel like sitting down and typing it all. But here I am now.
I still have not found a new job. But I will admit, I haven't really been looking too much either. I have a week and a half left here and then the next week we are going on a cruise. So, haven't really been thinking too much about it. I just hope that I will be able to actually enjoy my vacation even though I know that when we get home, I will have no job. I have already noticed where the stress tries to come in but I am really fighting and praying against it. I just know that God is doing something and there is a reason why He allowed me to get laid off of work. I am just having to trust on Him. I have started selling Mary Kay though. I did this a long time ago and I stopped for many years. I will have a website up and everything here in the next 2 weeks. This should help bring some money in and I am praying that it will go so good that I will be able to only have to work part time or not work at all. So, if you want to buy some Mary Kay, I will let you know when my website is up and you can order from there. Even if you live in another state, I will be able to deliver it to you through mail.
Kyle still hasn't heard anything back from the company that he applied at. They just emailed him and asked for a resume yesterday and so now we are just waiting for them to schedule for an interview and then we will have to wait to hear if he got it or not. We have to be patient and it's a pretty good challenge for us both. But we are hanging in there. Thank you for those who have been praying too. It means so much to us both!

No comments: