Friday, August 15, 2008

Take a bow

I got some news today was pretty tough but at the same time, I had total peace. My boss had to lay me off today. I have two weeks left. Business has been so bad here and I think he kept me for as long as he could. I know it was nothing personal and I could tell that it very tough for him. But I am staying pretty positive about it all. And I am blessed with such an amazing boss. I have actually been thinking about looking for a new job since I am having to drive a good 30 minutes to work. With gas and all, it was getting tough. I am pretty sad though. The thought of having to look for a new job and have to be the "new girl" again makes me a little nervous. OK, very nervous! But, I know that God is in total control. With Kyle trying to get this job at Cox cable and all, I know that God is doing something and I will just have to trust in Him. I am not going to lie, I did cry after I left his office. I have never been fired from a job or laid off. So, it was a weird feeling. But again, I know it was nothing personal. Alot of me felt more sorry for him than myself with how business has been.
So, please pray that God will open my eyes on what I need to do and where to go as far as another job goes. That His will be done and He have favor on us. Pray that we don't get discouraged or fall into the lies that "the enemy" has already have all planned for us. That we will recognize the lies and put it all in it's place. And please continue praying about the job for Kyle. You never know, maybe God will allow it to where I can just be a stay at home wife. :)

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Oh Sarah! I just read our blog and had no idea when we were exchanging emails last night. I will pray for you! God has obviously got some big plans for your family. Keep trusting in Him!