Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Slacker

Oh dear, I need to be better at this! I really slacked off. I would think about it but then I would think, "I am not even sure if anyone reads this" or I would start something else and completely forget about it. Today I had the thought that nobody probably reads this but then I remembered why I started this in the beginning. It's not a huge important reason but I had one.
So, alot has actually happened since I last posted. For starters, I threw a theme party. I haven't done that in SO long! I love theme parties and I LOVE throwing them. It was a friend of our's birthday and he is always doing the impersonation of "Macho Man". So, I brought up to Kyle that we should have a "wrestle mania" party for him. Everyone has to dress up like a wrestler. It was alot of fun and everyone was so creative! Kyle was "Hollywood Hogan". He looked so much like him!

It was alot of fun!


So, we got word that this couple we know is wanting to sell their 3 bedroom, 2 bath house. They are willing to sell it for $150,000. From where we are, that is really good! He, (the husband), is remodeling the bathrooms and kitchen. We have been really wanting to move out of our townhouse and into our own house. Don't get me wrong, we have been very blessed. We were able to buy it and it's perfect for a first home. But I think we are just ready now for something bigger and most importantly, have our own yard! Nothing is set in stone or anything but we are just going to pray about it and ask God to guide us to the right direction.
Also, Kyle graduates very soon. He is taking 3 classes this next semester and then 2 next semester. And then he is done! I think I am more excited than he is honestly.
We have been praying that God will open a door for him to get a new job. The music store was nice and it was really nice for his school schedule but I think he is ready to be done with it. He can't grow in it and with his schooling, now he can do what he really wants to do.
God has been really good to us though. With our own personal lives and with our church. I just feel some changes that are going to happen. And it's the good changes. I am very excited. I am so thankful for His grace. About a year ago, Kyle and I were trying to find another church to go to because we felt that we were suppose to. *It's a long story so I will have to share that for another time*
I am just so thankful that God stepped in and had us stay where were are. The times that we are not sure what He is doing, I am so thankful that He always does.

No comments: