Monday, July 14, 2008

1st Chapter in so little words



I am very new to this blog thing. I really have no idea how this works so please bear with me. I promise I will try not to bore you though.
I guess I will start off with: Hello. My name is Sarah Hock. I am married to an amazing man, Kyle Hock. We got married in December 11, 2004. These last 3.5 years have been the most amazing years of my life so far. We have known each other and been best friends since we were 5 years old. Typical story; he loved me since he was 5 and I didn't feel the same until I was about 16. :) We dated since then and, like I said, got married in December of 2004. I couldn't be happier. Though we have no children....yet! We do have a dog.Her name is Precious.

She is half yorkie and half chihuahua. Even though we paid for a full breed yorkshire, we found out later that she is not. We bought her from a lady that actually held a "dog farm" and she charged us $700 and gave us a "certified whatever" and everything. When she got older we noticed that she looked alot like a chihuahua and so we got it checked and tada! She is. We tried to call the lady and everything but we haven't. But we love Precious no matter what so we don't care. But our lesson was learned too. :)
I have a HUGE family. There is 9 children in all.

FAQ's:
-We all have the same parents. There is no brady bunch like story where they each had their own and you put us together and there is 9. My mom had us all!
-No we are not catholic, amish, muslims, (we have been asked it all). We are Christians and my dad is a pastor actually. But we don't disagree with birth control. It was a choice my parents made together that they will have however many children God wants them to. God knew that they could handle 9 and so here we all are. They are amazing parents and I am so blessed to have them.
-There are 2 boys and 7 girls. In order: Jonathan, Rachel, Kristen, Rebecca, me, Joanna, Jared, Erin and Abby. Dont' ask me everyone's age but it's pretty much 2 years apart except for me and Rebecca, we are 4. And Erin and Abby are a little over a year due to my mom having premature birth with her. She is a miracle baby and we are so happy she is here as well as my mom!
-No, there are no twins.
I think that about covers the FAQs. But I loved growing up with a big family! You were never bored and always had someone to play with. :) And of course there are tons of grandchildren! 15 in all actually! I know!! We just like making babies I guess. :)

This is before a few that weren't born yet. But aren't they just adorable?

Ok that about does it for now. I promised you I would try not to bore you so I will stop while I am ahead.
There is a little glimpse of me for now. Thank you for reading and I hope to talk to some of you soon.
~Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, So called life is well written. I hope the reader are also interested to know more abt u, Ur place n hobbies.
Wex

Roy A. Hewitt said...

Hi Sarah,

Its amazing that you knew each other for so long. If your having trouble with fertility. I know many women that have gotten pregnant by drinking raspberry leaf tea. Men should eat honey in the morning.

If I were you I would research the world of plants and natural healing to become pregnant.

Maybe I got all wrong about your situation. I just hope you have children one day. God Bless